Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

VISITATION OF DIVINE HELPERS FOR UNCOMMON FAVOUR

PRAYER BOMBS FOR DAY 24TH IN YEAR 2014

1. Thank and praise God because the Host of Heaven will fulfill and complete their mission in your house, place of work and every where your belonging is located today in the name of Jesus

2. I receive forgiveness from all my sins that can hinder the Host of Heaven to enter my house for deliverance, blessing, glorification and divine breakthrough in Jesus name

3. I wash and clean my entire house and office with the Blood of Jesus so that the host of Heaven will visit me with multiple blessing in Jesus name

4. Ask for the Blood of Jesus to clean and remove all stain that place on you or on your house or your work.

5. Call the name of Jesus 3 times, Holy Ghost fire; consume all strange materials that will not allow the Host of Heaven to abide in my room and my house, my place of work.

6. Call Jesus name 3 times, Holy Ghost fire, consume and scattered all the plan of darkness before the arrival of the August visitor in my room.

7. In Jesus name, O Lord, let the Angel you have ordained to deliver my congratulatory message locate me today.

8. O Lord, the Host of Heaven that you send to set me free from all my bondage should not be mislead in Jesus name.

Register for 14 Days Fasting and Prayer coming up on 1st to 14th February 2014. It is free at: http://mikoasprayer.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

0 Comments