Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

THE MIGHTY POWER OF GOD IN PRAYER

WELCOME TO DAY 23RD IN THE YEAR 2014. THESE ARE THE PRAYERS FOR TODAY:

1. Every padlock that used to lock my door to greatness, you are a liar destroy by the power of God in the name of Jesus Christ 

2. The mighty power of God, fight for me and lift me up from zero to hero in the name of Jesus

3. The genesis of my failure and disappointment, scatter by thunder and fire of God in the name of Jesus

4. The Almighty power of God that multiply 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes to fed thousands of people, will open door of unlimited financial breakthrough for me today in the name of Jesus

5. Every evil gifts that I received from dream and night, is return back to sender in the name of Jesus

5. With the uncommon power of the Almighty God, I recover all my lost possession in hundredfold in the name of Jesus

6. My God and my Lord, in the uncommon wrath of your power, visit all my enemies and put end to their activities in my life and business and marriage in the name of Jesus

Remember to join us in this year 14 Days and Fasting from 1st to 14 February 2014 at: http://mikoasprayer.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

0 Comments