Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

PRAYER FOR DAY SEVEN IN YEAR 2014

1. Every power assigned from the pity of hell to hinder my progress this year, is hereby destroy by thunder of God in Jesus name

2. Every close door of my progress for this year 2014, I declare them open by thunder and fire of God in Jesus name

3. My God My Father, give me your Uncommon favour that will put open door of breakthrough in all aspect of life to me in Jesus name

4. Every spirit of barrenness in my life, marriage, business, education and work is expire today in God;s uncommon favour in Jesus name.

5. Today is the seventh day in the new Year of the New month, I receive seventh fold of multiple blessing and  breakthrough in the uncommon favour of God.

Thanks you Jesus for answer my prayers.

Dear friend, remember to participate in this year 14 Days Fasting and Prayer start on 1st Feb to 14th Feb 2014. Registration is FREE at: http://mikoasprayer.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments