Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

PRAYER FOR DAY 17 IN YEAR 2014

DAY 17 IN YEAR 2014: PRAYER BULLETS

1. I receive the power of multiple transformation to greatness that will affect all area of my life today in Jesus name

2. Every evil river that use to divert my success, blessing, and breakthrough is hereby declare dry off in  the name of Jesus

3. Every attackers of my destiny in the darkness world are hereby declare total destruction by thunder of God in Jesus name

4. As from today, every power go against the will of God concern my life is hereby render to ashes in the name of Jesus

5. I will move forward and succeed, NO POWER will stop in the name of Jesus

6. I receive UNCOMMON FAVOUR with divine breakthrough in the name of Jesus.

Thanks you JESUS for answering my prayers.

Remember to register for this YEAR EDITION OF FAIR HAVENS - 14 Days Fasting and Prayers 1st to 14th February 2014 at: http://mikoasprayer.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments