Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

PRAYER BULLETS FOR DAY EIGHT IN YEAR 2014

PRAYER FOR DAY EIGHT IN THE YEAR 2014

1.      I receive the power of the Holy Spirit that will cause me to triumph in God’s glory this year in the name of Jesus
2.      All Assassinators of my destiny, business and marriage for this year, die by thunder of God in Jesus name
3.      All the instruments the enemies set down to attack me this year, consume by fire of God in Jesus name
4.      Every road-block against my success, promotion, elevation, breakthrough and appointment, be remove by the earthquake of God in Jesus name
5.      Any where I go in this year, the uncommon favour of God will be my portion in Jesus name.
6.      Thanks you Jesus for answering my prayers.


Remember to join us in this Year Edition of 14 Days Fasting and Prayer, tagged: FAIR HAVENS. Start from 1st to 14th February, 2014. Registration is Free at: http://mikoasprayer.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments