Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

PRAYER AGAINST THE DESTINY KILLERS

THANKS BE UNTO GOD FOR DAY ELEVEN IN YEAR 2014. TODAY PRAYERS BULLETS ARE:

1. All the Assasinators of my destiny are hereby declare arrested by the the Host of Heavenly Power in Jesus name

2. Every police men of the devil monitoring my life will receive blindness from God in the name of Jesus

3. Every padlock of the enemies that padlock my destiny, business, works, education, marriage, success, appointment, promotion and my ministry is break by thunder of God in Jesus name

4. The power that hold on my destiny, business, works, education, marriage, success, appointment, promotion and my ministry you are a liar, release my destiny by fire by force and by thunder of God in Jesus name

5. Any where I go, the Uncommon favour of God and Unspeakable mercy of God of will speak for me, fight for me and open way for me in Jesus name.

6. This year is my year of Uncommon favour in the name of Jesus name. Thanks you Jesus for answering my prayers.

Remember to participate in this year edition of FAIR HAVENS- 14 Days Fasting and Prayer from 1st to 14 February 2014. Registration is Free at: http://mikoasprayer.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments