Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

EXPIRING DAY FOR YOUR PROBLEMS

PRAYER BOMBS FOR THE LAST DAY IN THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2014:

1. My God and My Lord, i thanks you for your love, caring and faithfulness throughout this month.

2. Lord I thank you for answers my prayer from the 1st day of this month till today and forever.

3. O Lord, open the heaven of your mercy upon me today in the name of Jesus 

4. As today is the last day in the month of January, My God command today to be the expire day to my afflictions, barrenness, failure and disappointment in the name of Jesus

5. O yee this barrenness, today is the last day that you will operate in my life in the name of Jesus

6. Today is the last day of January 2014, sickness in my body, expire today by fire of God in the name of Jesus

7. As from today henceforth, I will move from zero to hero in the name of Jesus

8. As the month of January 2014 will give way for February 2014, today all my problems give way to miracle of God and fruitfulness in my life in the name of Jesus

9. As the month of January 2014 will not exist anymore, o ye this problem (MENTION YOUR PROBLEM HERE) you will not expire by thunder of God today in my life in Jesus name

10. Every name given to me because of the problems that I am battle with, let this evil/negative name expire by the Blood of Jesus in my life today in the name of Jesus

11. My Father and my God, let the door of your uncommon favour open for me today in the name of Jesus.

12 Thanks you Jesus for the new month of February 2014.

Beloved, if you have NOT receive a copy of 14 Days Fasting and Prayer for this year 2014, you can get it now. Post your email here. Or go to http://mikoasprayer.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

0 Comments