Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

27 Prayer Missiles To Kick Barrenness Out of your life permanently

It has been long when you have been battle with barrenness, people have mocked and jest of you. You can no longer going out during the day because of different name that have been give you. Your in-law including your husband/wife is not taking it easy for you in the house. You are in the last bus stop to bye this world goodbye because you have not give birth to child? You have tried and prayed in different places, even many pastors have assisted you in prayer, but all are fruitless? Whatever the situation of barrenness you are passing through; there is GOOD NEWS for you.

The GOOD NEWS that I has for you is that your Creator is here to set you free and cause you to laugh. He sent me to you in order to know what you should do that will kick out barrenness from your life.
Take this step and it will be the last step you will take that will terminate barrenness in your life. It will surely kick out barrenness out of your family and open door for children to be born and glorify the name of God.
 
Here are the 27 Prayer Missiles to kick Barrenness out of your life permanently 

  • You are to pray these prayers for 27 nights No stopping
  • Read Psalms 126, 127 & 128
  • Begin by singing praises and worshipping the LORD. You can do this with your native language
  • Confess every sin of sexual immoralities, worry, anxiety and fear and ask for the Lord’s mercy
 Then pray like this for 27 nights: 
1           You dark shadow of the barrenness in my womb, clear away by the blood of Jesus Christ
2           Power of heavy barrenness, loose your hold upon my life in the name of Jesus
3           Power of fruitless, be dismantled from my womb in the name of Jesus
4           Let the garment of praise replace the spirit of barrenness in my life in Jesus’ name
5           Holy Ghost fire, melt away every darkness of barrenness in my womb, in the name of Jesus
6           I release myself from the power of barrenness and fruitless in the name of Jesus
7           My God and My Lord, let you Mighty power move away any block of barrenness in my life and turn it glory of your holy name in Jesus’ precious name
8          I reject every oppressive and barrenness spirit hanging on my womb, in the name of Jesus
9          There shall be no more heaviness of barrenness for my womb in Jesus’ name
10       Let the spirit of barrenness loss its grip upon my womb, in the name of Jesus
11       I bind and cast out every spirit of barrenness from my life in the name of Jesus
12       Fire of God, burn to ashes every garment of barrenness in my life, in the name of Jesus
13       I pull down every masked personality working against my fruitfulness, in the name of Jesus
14       Every power militating against the day of my celebration for my BABY, die immediately in the name of Jesus
15       I bind and cast out every enemy of my full-scale laughter, in the name of Jesus
16       You this symbol of barrenness, you are a liar, remove by the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name
17       Every spider of darkness enclosing my womb, clear away by fire of God in the name of Jesus
18       My miracle child where are you, I claim you back to my womb in the name of Jesus
19    I dismantle every chain of darkness arresting my freedom in the name of Jesus
20       Every thief that has been stealing baby from my womb, loose your power in the name of Jesus
21       I bury forever every yoke of barrenness in my life, in the name of Jesus
22       I drink the Blood of Jesus and from the well of salvation in the name of Jesus
23       I refuse to be enslaved by the spirit of barrenness in the name of Jesus
24       Every power working against my pregnancy, be dismantled in the name of Jesus
25       Every burden of darkness enclosing my womb, clear away now, in the mighty name of Jesus
26.   As from today henceforth, the sperm of needed for me and my spouse to get our miracle child be release into our body in Jesus name
27    In the next 9months, people will come and celebrate with me and my NEW born baby in the mighty name of Jesus

NOTE: 
        During and after the prayer, let me know the dreams you dreamt. Call +234-8055-955-683, or email me at: mikoas2020@gmail.com

                


Post a Comment

0 Comments