Dear All, and most importantly the NIGERIANS, there is NO doubt that the Nation Nigeria got her Independence from British in 1st day of October 1960. The Flag of Freedom from slavery was flied around the nation Nigeria. What a remarkable day in the history of great Nation called Nigeria.
Truly, Nigeria was FREE from British colonial era, but yet to be FREE from internal forces that hinder her to fulfill her glorious destiny. These forces includes: corruption, kidnapping, terrorists, assassinating, bad leaders in secular and spiritual, hatred among the tribes, immoralities, idolatry, indiscipline, robbery and stealing, etc.
Remember, NO nation or country can fulfill her glorious and great destiny if the people are practicing all the evils above. As you are in the NEW MONTH and CELEBRATING the 53rd ANNIVERSARY OF NIGERIA INDEPENDENCE, let all of us confess and repent all ours SINS, turn back to GOD for Mercy, and HE will surely heal our life, marriage, and the nation called NIGERIA.
2 Chronicles 7:14, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land".
Luke 13:3, 5, "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish"
Beloved, God love us all and HE don't want us to be perish, rather HE want us to be save and safe. Therefore, let us go back to our CREATOR to have mercy on us.
Let us pray:
1. Father in the name of Jesus, we ask for forgiveness of ALL OUR SINS, have mercy upon us, uproot all the SEEDS of SIN in us with your fire and Blood.
2. Lord touch every souls in Nigeria to know YOU and follow YOU wholeheartedly.
3. Give us great grace to do your will all the time. Arrests all evil workers and expose them in Jesus name.
4. In 53 Years ago NIGERIA FREE from slavery leadership, now henceforth you will FREE from all slavery that govern your spirit, life, marriage & business in Jesus name.
5. Finally, give me my PORTION in this Nation Nigeria and entire world in your glory, in Jesus Mighty name, amen! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Topic: Enrich Your Life With Living Water Bible Reading: Genesis 2:8-14 “ And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and t...
PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY BIBLE READING: PSALMS 53 "To the chief Musician upon Ma'-ha-lath, Mas'-chil, A Psalm of David. The f...
PROVOKING THE LAST MINUTES MIRACLES OF GOD BIBLE READING: Isaiah 38:1-9 , ECCL. 3:1-14 As I'm chat with my group member on whats app, ...
TOPIC: PRAYERS AGAINST VEHICLE ACCIDENT BIBLE READING: JONAH 1:1-15 For every destiny, there is a vehicle that leads to its destina...