Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Divine Visitation Withered the Fruitless Tree

Jesus Visitation Withered the Fruitless Tree

Bible Reading: Matthew 21:18-22, 13:24-26

One of the incidents that shook me mostly is the tree that withered after the curse that Jesus pronounced on it. The tree was stand by the road side, and everyone passing by seen it, but not useful for them. The tree only occupied the road. The attention of the Savior of the world on this tree is something that we must make use of in today prayer.

There some evil trees within and outside you who could not bear you good fruits or profits you, rather hinder you to progress or achieve what God have destiny for you. You may not know that there are trees planted in your life, business, marriage, family, education even in your spiritual life.

The Bible makes it clear that Jesus testified it that there some trees than can be planted which is NOT from God; and such trees must be wither and burn. Matthew 15:13, John 15: 1-2

PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY

1.    All trees that covered my glory are withered in Jesus name.

2.    Any fig trees that hinder me to get marry is withered in the name of Jesus.

3.    All trees that covered my blessing are withered in Jesus name.

4.    All trees that send me backward from good thing are withered in Jesus name.

5.    I command the evil tree planted in my generation that did not allow me to do good thing in life be uprooted by thunder in the name of Jesus.

6.    All trees that mantle on the road to my glorification are withered in Jesus name.

7.    All strange trees that did allow me to have rest of mind are withered in Jesus name.

8.    All trees that planted replace my position of glorification be withered in the name of Jesus.

9.    All trees that planted on the sky that hinder me to succeed are withered in Jesus name.

10. All trees that planted at the stream of river to my life are withered in Jesus name.

11. All the strange trees that cause sickness to my life and my family are withered in Jesus name.

12. As Haman died on the death tree he has planted for Mordecai, O God, let those who planted evil tree for me to die with the tree in the name of Jesus.

13. All ways that the powers of darkness follow to plant the strange trees into my life and my business, job, family and education are block with the Blood of Jesus in Jesus name.

14. The entire tree planted to cover my helper not to locate is withered in the name of Jesus.

15. All the strange trees that have wasted my life for many years are withered in Jesus name.


16. All the strange trees that stand by the road to my destiny are withered in Jesus name.

Post a Comment

0 Comments