Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

The Shame of Your Enemies is At Hand

The Shame of Your Enemies

Bible Reading: I Samuel 2:1-10

The opposite of laughter is weeping; and remember that God have established your season of laughter yesterday. When you are weeping, some people (your enemies are rejoicing), but now that you have started laughing your enemies must began their weeping. The Bible says: “There is time to laugh and time to weep” (Ecclesiastes 3:4).

One common thing that I discover in all God’s visitation is that it resulting in laughter to one part and shame to another part.  Divine visitation leads to the shame of your enemies, but laughter to you. Daniel 6:21-24. It is true that all your enemies will be in shame this year; and this can only happen when God visit you.

When God visited the Israelites in the land of Egypt, the Pharaoh and Egyptians were shame while the Israelites rejoicing. The enemies of Hannah were shame when God gave her Samuel (I Samuel 2:1-10).

 PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY

1.    Those whose had been rejoicing because you are barren or failure, because you are not married or be employed, because you have not build house or ride a personal car, all of the will put to shame today in the name of Jesus.

2.    All those that enrich themselves from my bitterness, let them be put to shame in the name of Jesus.

3.    Anyone that desire to see my sorrow always, God manifest your power in my life that will make the ashamed in the name of Jesus.

4.    All the caterpillars of enemies mount against me to succeed in life, the host of Heaven, destroy it in the name of Jesus.

5.    All the shame written on my name in the book of bitterness, I wash and turn it back to those that written in the name of Jesus.

6.    O lord, put to shame every evil force that is against my handiwork and marriage in Jesus name.

7.    All the failure, barrenness, sickness, disappointment and etc. that written on my name in the book of enemies, I cancel and wash it clean with Blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

8.    I command all the letter written in darkness world that pronounced me as a person that not entitle for good things in every places that I could have employ to burn by fire in the name of Jesus.

9.    All fingers that use to change my position of glorification in every place I lives, cut by God’s axe in the name of Jesus.

10. I decree in the name of Jesus, all my enemies you shall become my servant in the name of Jesus.


11. As from today henceforth, all my enemies, if I don’t feed you, you will not eat, if I do not gives you clothes you will not wear new clothes, in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments