Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Put Off the Garment of Shame in Your life

Expire Date for Your Shame

Bible Reading: Exodus 3:1-9

Nothing in this world that does not have expired date; all problem has expiring date. Even Bible makes it clear that, this world will expire one day includes all things in it. Divine visitation put an end to peculiar situation. Something that had been known with you must expire on His visitation. When God visited the Israelites, He put an end to their frustration in the land of Egypt (Exodus 3:7-8). When God visited Sarah, He put end to the barren that had erupted her family for many years (Genesis 21:1-10).

Negative things like shame, barren, failure, sickness, unemployment, disappointment, etc must comes to end. All these and others negative things that had been tormenting and frustrating your life must get to their bus stop. There remembrance must close in your life, business and family as whole.

PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY

1.    I pronounce expire date over all the problems battle with me since I was born to this day in my life in the name of Jesus.
2.    You this (name your problem here), enough is enough, terminated by the fire and the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
3.    I command you this (name your problem here) go to your burial ground now in the name of Jesus.
4.    I close the entire door that open for (name your problem here) in my life in the name of Jesus.

5.    All the agents that stood at the main door of my business; working against my liberation and God’s glorification to happen in my life scatter by thunder in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments